well it’s not your fucking parents because they don’t knock
There’s a philosophy in The Wizard of Oz that speaks to all of us. Everyone has a heart, a brain and courage. If used properly, they lead to a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The gold when found, is those people who love you.
— Ray Bolger
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
today i heard 2 kids talking about buying fake IDs after school and so i started eavesdropping cuz u know thats big kid stuff and then one was like “yeah but is all this really worth it like im pretty sure the fake IDs cost more than the fish we r gonna buy”
to buy fish at petco u have to be 18 or older
they were going to get fakes to buy fish
- Me: I have anxiety
- What most people think I have: I'm shy and can't talk to people. I'm awwwwkwaaaard.
- What I actually mean: I have full blown panic attacks which include heart palpitations, breathing problems, shaking, sweating and constant fear that I'm going to die when faced with situations I find uncomfortable.